Friday, July 11, 2008

Having fun!

I've received a couple of questions about this great new job I have and where it is and what I do etc.

When I moved to Kalispell a couple of months ago I took a fabulous job with the Glacier Institute. It keeps me extremely busy (I'm not ignoring you, I promise) which I love and it allows me to get out into Glacier National Park which you KNOW I love.

The Glacier Institute is the educational center for Glacier National Park. The Institute provides adults and children with hands-on, science based educational opportunities in and around Glacier National Park. Courses such as snorkeling in McDonald Creek and Glacier's Grizzlies.

I really am having a ball. I'm tired and working hard (yeah, I know one or two of you who are working harder than I am) but I'm having so much fun.

If you find yourself in the area, come up and take a course or two. (Moose, you should definitely come to Glacier before your move and come take a course or two with the Institute).

No comments: