Friday, December 21, 2007

If you like what you do there are few things more rewarding than having clients and the people you work for acknowledge and appreciate the job you do. Clients of mine sent me a special Christmas gift today to thank me for all of my hard work. The whole thing just has a warm, satisfying feeling to it - knowing the people I work with and for appreciate the work I do.

As nice as it is to receive, I get more pleasure from giving. I managed to find some really great gifts for family and friends this year and it has been such a true pleasure in giving them. I've had the opportunity to see the expression on some of their faces or to hear them on the phone as they opened presents and it has been so much fun for me. To all those who shared that experience with me, thank you! The gifts were given with love and friendship and it was as much a pleasure for me to give them as it was for you to receive.

A wonderful and happy holiday to all of you. May you be blessed with love, happiness and good fortune in the coming new year!! To all of my friends near and far, you are a blessing in my life and I am grateful for each and every one of you. I hope that I am the kind of friend to you that truly enriches your lives.

No comments: