Monday, December 17, 2007

Akkk...get that thing away from me!

I have some great friends. Friends who are kind and generous and have my best interest at heart.

Because of such great friends I've had to up my gym time considerably this time of year. When I got home yesterday my dear friend Kimme had left me a plate of peanut butter cookies dipped in chocolate sitting on the kitchen table.

When I got to work this morning Matt stopped by my office waving a plate of peanut butter and chocolate drop cookies.

My friends know that I LOVE peanut butter and chocolate. They know that when it comes to peanut butter and chocolate I have no will power.

So I started this morning with a 5:30 spin class at the gym. Boot camp will be tomorrow followed by Buttz and Gutz on Wednesday and more boot camp on Thursday.

Fortunately I also have friends who will get outside with me in all kinds of weather to go snowshoeing or hiking or running or stair laps or circuit. I also have friends who will call me at 5:30 in the morning and tell me to get my butt out of bed and to the gym.

I LOVE my friends...




almost as much as peanut butter and chocolate!

No comments: