Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Drop a quarter in the slot...

I'm lying in bed the other night, minding my own business (no, really) when suddenly the bed started to shake.

For the first few seconds it felt a little like the earthquake we had a few years ago - bed shaking slightly for no obvious reason.

I sat upright and tried to determine if my bed was actually shaking or if my imagination was playing tricks on me. Maybe my equilibrium was off or something. Maybe I'd picked up the super charged batteries. Maybe, just maybe we were having an earthquake. Oh yeah, the bed was most definitely shaking.

It was then that I heard my neighbors washing machine slip into a new cycle. Ah ha! Sort of like shifting from reverse cowgirl to downward dog.


Hehe, all the fun of a vibrating bed without the quarters.

No comments: