Monday, March 05, 2007

So what are your plans?

I'm not a planner but I can get into planning mode occasionally. If it's something that I know requires some forethought and preparation (like solo hiking in Glacier Park and staying at Sperry Chalet) then I'll plan in advance but ask me what I'm doing this weekend and I have no idea.

This year though I've actually made plans for St. Patrick's Day - in Butte America baby!


Yep, for the first time ever I'm going to Butte for St. Patrick's Day. If you aren't familiar with Butte on St. Patrick's Day think mini Mardi Gras! The day is full of parades and frivolity and green beer. LOTS of green beer.

Some friends have managed to procure a hotel room on the busiest day of the year in Butte and a group of us are going down to celebrate our Irish ancestry and basically get silly. I better stock up on green beads.


Come down and join us y'all!

No comments: