Friday, March 23, 2007

Meeting the kids

"S___ made it back home safe. She said to say HI. She thought you were cool. A___ would probably think you were cool too if she wasn't guarding me like the Gustapo!"

"Glad S___ made it home safely. Tell her I said Hi in return. She is very cool herself and I think she and I are alike in a lot of ways. Definitely free spirits. It is one of the things I liked about her. A___'s behavior was understandable. As I said, she has seen you hurt before and doesn't want to see it again. I guess I hope that eventually A___ will warm up but I don't blame her for being guarded. I tend to proceed with caution myself. Plus I have just come on the scene, she doesn't know me and I admire her for being protective of her dad. A___ will definitely make someone earn her trust and I like that about her too."

No comments: