Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It's Savage Love

Some of you may have noticed the link in the sidebar for Savage Love, a sexy little weekly in the Seattle Stranger.

I got turned on (no pun intended) to this lovely little bit of internet wisdom by a friend of mine (who just so happens to turn me on). If you haven't done so already then be sure to check it out.

It's been an entertaining and educational read so far. I've discovered different positions and sexual fetishes that I never would have imagined. What fun it would be to actually put some of them to use.

His advice is witty and amusing and the responses can be somewhat shocking (which just may be a fetish of mine, being shocked).


I'm already reading on a regular basis. My next order of business is to peruse the archives for information that will really get the blood flowing (mine and someone else's). Oh, and if you find anything in there that really paddles your canoe, leave it in the comments.

No comments: