Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Don't ya just love posts that evolve? I kinda do and to prove it I think I'm just going to keep adding random thoughts to this one for awhile. For starters...

I'm bummed that I can't make it "home" this weekend to see Moose. We haven't seen each other since she moved far, far away and now that she's practically next door (its all relative) I'm not going to be able to see her. Frack! Sorry hon.

I will however, be home for Christmas because I just gotta. Os, I will see you then, and again, I'm sorry about this weekend.



Dear Santa, I have been very good this year. I haven't pulled Os' hair once and I never "borrowed" Bob's boat even though I really wanted to and I never even thought about giving the Joker a wet willy. I did do some pretty naughty things to someone else, but he liked it so it doesn't count. For Christmas this year I would really like:

Metal flask (not like the funky plastic one that I throw in my hiking pack)
A rock tumbler (I know, I know)
True Blood on DVD
Lady Antebellum Need You Now single (really like this group)

Oh, and I REALLY want to go see Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw in concert:
Spokane, WA
May 20, 2010
Spokane Arena

Thanks Santa!

Hugs & kisses,
The Smoking Redhead

No comments: