Friday, August 07, 2009

Some randomness I'm flinging your way...

Usually morning walks are quiet around here. The Midget and I get up early and go for a walk or run around 6:00. It's a nice, cool, quiet time of the day to be out exploring the neighborhoods. Ha! Not today. Today I had crows making a cacophony of cackles and wails. Today I met several people on the street either walking or biking and they all said hello (it's a friendly town). Today I had the woman come out of her office building to meet my dog. Unusual morning!

Do you ever want to tell your boss to mind their own freakin' business? Yeah, I'm there. Since returning from vacation she has been incredibly desultory AND all up in the flavor of my Kool-Aid. It's a bad combination that's bugging me!

I have a bridal shower to shop for and attend on Saturday. The girls are all going to get together and laugh, drink and be merry. Hehe, I found these naughty dice as part of her gift. I'm so bad! ;)

I'm thinking of a hike to Iceberg Lake on Sunday. New territory to cover and it will mean one more trail on my map that I can cross of. Woo hoo!

Have good weekends kiddies. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

No comments: