Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ah...jeez

It had been a quiet Sunday morning. Mmm...I slept in until almost 10:00, heaven in my bed with the soft flannel sheets and blankets.

Got up, made coffee, took the dog out.

And walked into a fist fight!


No shit! Not kidding. Went around the corner and here are my neighbors, screaming, yelling and two guys duking it out on the front lawn.

I quickly assessed that there were no knives or guns involved. Decided the police did not need to be called as they seemed like they could handle it. Hoped that Midget would hurry her business up so we could leave. Tried like hell to not stare and ignore the fracas going on right next door.

Finally, made it back inside, continuing to hear them yelling at each other etc. Within a few minutes it had died down but I had to chuckle at some of what I heard: "you never pay for pizza, you're a cheap ass bastard" Gotta love family fights.

No comments: