Sunday, July 15, 2007

Solo weekend recap

Water? Check! Bug spray? Check! Camera? Shit! (hike back to the car for the camera)

A good place to stop

First view of Snyder Lake

Ahhhh, sitting by the lake with my feet in the water. I have to admit that I feel a little protective of the pictures I take in Glacier, especially the ones of hiking destinations. I work hard for these photos and kind of feel like a person needs to earn the view. On the other hand I really get a kick out of sharing them...

so enjoy!

Some reflection time

One blister and a mild case of heat exhaustion and I was back out the next day

Heaven's Peak

Hanging out at Logan Pass

Heading back down


Road music:
Like the little school mate in the school yard
We'll play jacks and uno cards
I'll be your best friend and you'll be mine Valentine
Yes you can hold my hand if you want to
'Cause I want to hold yours too
We'll be playmates and lovers and share our secret worlds
But it's time for me to go home

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
but it's time to be a big girl now and big girls don't cry
Second to last stop before going home

No comments: