Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Symphony Under The Stars

Sounds of the Cinema Under the Big Sky is this Saturday night on the Carroll College lawn. This is always such a great event with a wonderful venue and excellent music.

In addition to that, as many of you know, our own Os works and plays with the Helena Symphony and goes to a great deal of work to pull this thing off every year. This year will be even more of a blast since I'm hanging with his sisters at this event. I love them, they are hilarious! (Os, if you and I ever stop being friends I'm keeping your sisters)

I will undoubtedly take a ton of pictures, because I seem to take pictures of and at everything, so you'll have to suffer through them at some point if you come to this blog with any regularity (no, I don't want to know about your regularity).

If you're in the area stop by, say hi and have a beer.

No comments: