Thursday, March 05, 2009

Bootcamp

Well, I'm back at bootcamp.

I haven't done bootcamp since I moved from Helena and I feel and look like a slug! I hate it!!

So, the K___ girl and I will be going to bootcamp at the gym a block from my house 4 mornings a week at 5:30 - uugghh, I am not looking forward to getting up for bootcamp again at 5:00 but it will feel good to get back into it, I know it will.

Plus K___ and I will really be able to motivate each other. She is determined to get into great shape for her September wedding and as the person who will be helping her with tons of wedding plans it was up to me to gut up and agree.

Plus it's going to feel really good to get back into it. It's going to feel really good to get back into it. IT'S GOING TO FEEL REALLY GOOD TO GET BACK INTO IT DAMNIT!!

;)

No comments: