Friday, February 06, 2009

Bitch

Don't call me just to tell me that you're sending me an email - especially when it doesn't require my immediate attention. Just send the goram email already!

"Some board members have commented that the office is a mess." I have about had it this week with kowtowing to board members. We are so busy right now we don't have time for this shit. If they don't like the condition of the office then tell them to either buy more storage options or come in here and clean the fucking office themselves.

"So you're saying that even though the product is under warranty and we've been instructed to NOT replace the bulb ourselves you won't fix it and now you want us to replace the bulb? Ok, how much is a bulb? $400? You want $400 for a light bulb? Let me ask you this, if I smash the projector against the wall will you fix it then?"

The pounding headache I've had all day has not helped my mood. Is it time to go home yet?

No comments: