Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Are you fucking kidding me?

Ok, so as most of you have probably guessed I've had nothing. Nothing of any interest to write about lately. I could tell you all about my great weekend but you wouldn't be interested. I am however going to rant a little.

You ready? Rant coming....

I found a note under my door when I got home from work last night. A note from the neighbors who inform me that after I've left for work in the morning Midget has been barking and waking them up.

WTF!?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WITH THIS SHIT!?!

After I've been woken up and had to listen to every door slam and every word, and I mean EVERY WORD, of every shouting match these two young lovers have had, it seems they have the nerve to complain about being woken up by my 5 pound dog in the morning.

Maybe if the two of them went to bed at a reasonable hour instead of staying up until 2 and 3 in the morning fighting then they could get up at a reasonable hour, say when ADULTS go to work. Then they wouldn't get woken up by my dog after 8:00.

So.....

after the two love birds got home last night I went over and knocked on the door. I've offered to take Midget to work with me in the mornings until 10:00 but informed them that I've been woken up by them repeatedly slamming doors and shouting at each other. And, after pointing out to them that I've heard EVERY SINGLE DAMN WORD they've uttered in said arguements that I think we all just need to learn to get along and deal with noises coming from each others apartments.

And yes, that includes any moaning and utterances of "fuck me" that any of the above mentioned parties may hear coming from the other apartment.

Here endeth the rant.

No comments: