Saturday, January 21, 2006

I thought about you last night.

I couldn't sleep, and as I lay in bed watching a late movie my mind started to wander.

I lay there thinking about how your touch feels as my fingertips played along my legs to my inner thighs. My fingers quickly found the perfect spot and I began to draw lazy circles around my clitoris before stroking downward feeling my wetness at the thought of your touch.


My fingers touched as if guiding your hand, sliding inside to experience the delicious warm wetness that you cause. Slowly stroking up and down then back with more intensity.

I began to quiver with the powerful orgasm started by the thought of your hands on my skin. Afterward I lay there quietly exhausted as my legs continued to shake and my breathing slowed, amazed at the power of your touch.
p100, abs100, ob100

No comments: