Monday, May 12, 2008

A blog post because Os told me I had to...

Not much new to report kiddies, the job is going really well and I'm enjoying it a lot. I'm also enjoying Kalispell. It's a great little city with a nice vibe to it.

I got to spend a couple of days with Moose who was in town for a job interview (all of Os' girls are moving to the Flathead) and I also went home to Helena for Mother's Day and spent some time with my mommy. Due to our schedules I didn't get to see Os this time around but next time for sure (miss you big guy).

Hehe, I managed to beat my best time from Kalispell to Helena on Saturday. My previous record was 2 hours and 50 minutes. This weekend I made it in 2 hours and 30 minutes. Yes, I've got a lead foot - I'm working on it, for one thing its not very environmentally sound.

I also found this biking video on Youtube of the Going-to-the-Sun highway. Relax, sit back, put your feet up and take 6 minutes to watch it. It was taken only about a week ago so this is an accurate view of my backyard right now.

Send emails and good thoughts my way people. To be honest my mind has been occupied with other things since moving here and I haven't paid much attention to blogging so chat me up when you can.

Enjoy...

No comments: