Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A friend recently pointed out that my Messenger status is always invisible, making it hard for people to contact me if they wanted to do so. I'm not entirely sure what the point was since this person never contacts me anyway but there it was, the fact that I am never "online".

Chat has never been a big thing with me. Oh sure, I experimented with it when I was younger but I've mostly kept Messenger on my laptop for one or two people. However, I made myself visible and people came out of the woodwork. I was surprised to find that they remember who I am. Some I wish had forgotten me (hence the reason I usually log into Messenger as invisible), but there were a few that stopped by my little corner to poke their heads in. It was nice.

It's interesting how some people drift in and back out while others linger for a while. Some we wish would stay longer than others.

No comments: