Saturday, June 24, 2006

Life is good

Yes, you heard me (or read me) right - Life is good!

The move is going well. I've found a very cute place that I think I'm going to love. It's on the walking mall, right down town where all the action is. Plus, it's on the west side of the building so that when things are rocking on the mall (which they often are in the summer) and I don't want to play along, I can close the windows and return to peace and quiet.

I'm also house sitting during this next week and my internet access will be sporadic at best. Oh well, it's not necessarily a bad thing and what I'm sacrificing in sitting in front of this glowing box I've made up for with the hot tub and big screen TV - rough duty I tell ya. I know some of you are working your butts off right now and just know that while you can't be in the hot tub with me, I am thinking about ya.

Have good days people and remember...

Best friends are the people that know all about and still put up with you!

No comments: