Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Aww blog, I haven't meant to neglect you. You know how life just gets in the way sometimes. And then there are the nights when you're so mentally tired from the day you just don't want to do anything but veg.

Plus I've been getting up at 5:15 every day to get to the gym. It makes for an early bed time.

A possible opportunity is coming my way this summer that I'm extremely excited about. I'll update when I know more about that subject. Remember, the brave may not live forever...

4 comments:

Phoenix said...

Awesome! Just don't tell me it's a Bounty Hunter job. I'd feel very sorry for the poor people you tracked down... ;)

Deech said...

Glad to see you post! Does that new opportunity involve taking a trip here to South Texas?

OsShirt said...

Don't let the bears eat you. At least not without a nice red wine.

Kevin Lomax said...

And where is your HNT pic...? ;-)