Monday, October 12, 2009

At 5:45 the alarm didn't go off but I woke up anyway. The chill in the room on any exposed flesh let me know that it was DAMN cold.

I went to the computer to check the temperature for my morning run - 11 degrees!?!

I quickly decided it was way too cold to run and climbed back in bed with my new fleece sheets and wool blanket. So warm!

Tonight I will be digging out all of my cold weather gear and re-evaluating my clothing options for morning runs. I am thinking that my sweats and hoodie aren't going to get the job done now that winter is in the Flathead.


Os, glad to see that you are back in the land of the living. Don't make me come down there and kick your ass to get you to start taking care of yourself. Damnit!


Damn, here I sit at the office and we just realized that today was supposed to be a paid holiday for us. Shoot!

No comments: