Thursday, January 24, 2008

Interesting day so far...

I couldn't sleep last night so I took a sleeping pill. Then slept through my alarm this morning.

I knew I was going to be a couple minutes late to work.

Ran around the house looking for clothes to wear (shut up for those of you who've seen my closet). Decided to hell with it and threw on sweats and a long-sleeved t-shirt - good enough!

Thought I had better stop at the store on my way and grab some breakfast stuffs, bananas, yogurt etc. Easy, peasey, lemon squeezy.

My car absolutely refused to start upon leaving the store. It started just fine this morning when I left the house but suddenly refused to fire up. I ended up sitting in Van's parking lot for 15 minutes. Now I really was late for work.

Finally get to the office and get a little grief from the boss man ("suuuuuuure the car wouldn't start, uh huh") with a wink, wink.

The phone in my office rings. "Is this Rachel Z__?" (uh oh). "Yes it is." "Did your last name used to be I__?" (uh oh.) "Yes it did." "Oh good, this is so and so with the class reunion committee (shit!!) and we need to get some information from you...."

Oh goodie!

On the really good side I found an article in Women In The Outdoors magazine that says snowshoeing is better for you than running - sweet! I'm going snowshoeing again this Saturday so that is awesome news.

Have good days kiddies! ;)

No comments: